Friday, June 1, 2012

Ain't Paint Great

A fresh coat of paint just does wonders.  The kitchen has been painted, as has the office, and my bedroom.  I love a little change!  The kitchen is now ready for the cabinets!

The ceiling is a beautiful shade of blue, the wall and cabinets will be cream colored.

The house is a wreck...furniture is moved to the center of rooms, boxes are stacked up here and there.  The dust is everywhere too!  I like it all.  I am sure it's the Army Brat in me.  I am just as happy as can be with all this mess and change.

With the kitchen project I had also planned to do work on my bedroom. I have new drapes being made, and the room has been painted a beautiful light cream color.  Just painting the room has made a huge difference...More on the bedroom later...

About the cream color. It's really pretty. It's fresh, crisp and calm all at once.  Lacey, the queen of color has chosen this one...and as usual she was right on...I can't wait to see it with my ikat blue and cream colored draperies!






No comments:

Post a Comment