Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cinderella and the Waiting Game

The tear out was supposed to begin last week...then it was supposed to be Monday..next..and the call came this morning...it will be Tuesday...May 1...sounds like a great day to get this project going doesn't it?...I am keeping my fingers crossed.  I have heard enough about working with this kind of project to not be surprised...and I am taking it in stride...but heck..it's just the first delay...and I am sure it will be the only one that we have with the project! :)

I am spending the day playing Cinderella--translate that to I am up in a HOT attic doing a major clear out and rearrangement of the stuff I have forgotten that we are keeping. It occurred to me the electricians won't be able to find the place to put the lights until I rework the attic...It is a mess..photos to follow...UGH..

Prince Charming...where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment